Monday, November 20, 2006

Running around the town

I have to ‘fess up and say that when it comes to ‘going for a run’ I seem to suddenly feel the urge to do housework. I’ve never been one to run like a gizelle, floating along with a slight smile for miles and miles. I feel like an elephant, however I persist and to make it a bit more fun I decided to capture a few sights with my phone camera (or is that camera phone..?).

Sights that was saw, that I seen:

A Goose family. I think they were geese or very big ducks that say ‘honk’ not ‘quack’. The big guy at the back (Dad) has a bad attitude. All the little geese decided to sit down all over the road which seemed a bit dangerous to me. I chased them off toward the river and he came after me with lots of noise and showing off his pretty orange and green feathers. Luckily I was out for a run and dressed for speed.

Closeup of the cute ones. I was really close, they didn’t care.


Pretty scenery… the river



The path

The decaf is going much better than expected. Apart from feeling like I’d never wake up yesterday morning I’ve been remarkably normal. At last count I still have all my friends. Maybe I’m running on accumulated blood and liver caffeine and when it finally runs out I’ll be found somewhere weakly twitching and drooling…..

2 comments:

  1. I know.. it's that whole 'motivation' thing isn't it? 4.30am? I'm not 100% sure that this time actually exists... take a photo next time so that you can share this time of day with those of us whom have never seen it (except in a stumbling out of a nightclub sort of way).
    ;)
    I'm still drinking Green Tea which I know has a little caffeine. Maybe that's what is keeping me more or less sane. I have had a few bitchy moments but not to the 'mental illness' level as I have experienced in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitchy moments? Hmm, wonder how I'd know the difference between caffeine withdrawal and "normal"? Nup, I'm not game to find out.

    Sara, I can give you a wake up call at 4:30am, just so's you can share..... of course, then I'd have to get up at 2:30am.

    Um. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.