Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ok, let's have it!

I have been going a bit bonkers trying to name my new WPC Powder. It's as bad as picking a name for a baby, maybe worse because you have to ensure that nobody else has named their baby the same thing. I thought I'd settled on 'Perfect Protein' and then discovered that Aussie Bodies have one named that. I could just call it 'WPC' or 'Whey Protein', but.... it just doesn't seem to say 'this stuff is amazing'. Is there anyone out there having a creative moment in the direciton of flash names for the new addition? I will consider anything.

1 comment:

  1. Um... super-Sara's satisfyingly sassy stuff? Nah, just kidding.

    What about Protein Perfection? Too close?

    Wonder Whey?

    Wicked Whey? Teehee.

    Peerless Protein? Nah...that's a bit poncey. Precise Protein? Perhaps too close to a certain *other* brand's product.

    I'm useless at this sort of thing. Sorry darls.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.