Monday, December 24, 2007

'twas the night before christmas...

..and Santa is checking through my list to make sure he hasn't forgotten anything, and that there are extra reindeers on hand to get all that stuff to NZ.


As usual I have plenty to blab on about, but instead I would like to use this post to wish everyone who reads this blog a most fabulous christmas day. I have appreciated so much your comments and emails this year and feel that many of you that I didn't know previously are now my friends, not just people who read my blog. I will be heading out to my mums place in the country to partake in a countryside present hunt. This year we have decided that, if we are going to eat too much and drink lots of bubbly, we had might as well run around a lot (and get lost in the forest and fall in the river...?).

4 comments:

  1. A present hunt sounds like lots of fun, hope you enjoy it and don't fall in the river! MERRY CHRISTMAS Sara,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Santa brought you something lovely.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sara,

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is very special.

    Hugs
    Liz N

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a goodun sara, and wishing you all the best for 2008!

    (and hope that pesky book arrives soon!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.