Saturday, February 02, 2008

TT Update Week 7, Day 6

Two signs that I'm losing fat.
1) I look down and I can see the start of the ridges where my visible abs will soon be
2) I realise that the reason I can see this so clearly is because my boobs have shrunk dramatically and I'm in serious need of a new bra. :o/

This morning I had a freak out about the fact that I just ate an average of over 2000 calories a day for three days in a row and perhaps this whole Eat-Stop-Eat thing is making me fat and I'd better just diet as usual. So I got on my scales and was relieved to see I've lost another 300g and need to get a grip on my eating related panic and just follow the instructions, dammit.

Day 48
Week 7, Day 6

Training

TT 30 Day Fat Loss
20 minutes advanced interval cardio on the stationary bike.

Nutrition
Fasting until 3.30pm
1. Bircher muesli.. sort of. Oats, yogurt, applesauce, cinnamon, berries, vanilla WPC.
2. Blueberry pruffin
3. Spinach and ricotta cannelloni, salad

Calories: 953 P21% C51% F27%

Water: 3L
Espresso: 3 single shot
Supplements:
2g Vitamin C

1 comment:

  1. Glad you regained your sanity. Reapeat after me: I am NOT fat.

    Feel better now? :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.