Monday, February 04, 2008

TT Week 8, Day 1

Week 8! (Week 3 of my ‘official’ challenge). Last week I lost just over half a pound (300g), bringing the total to an even 3kg or 6.6lb so far. My goal for week 8 is to make it my most successful week yet, eat clean and train my @$$ off.. My training this morning was interrupted by the … in house paparazzi ? I live with a true computer geek (..pause..) Probably only myself and MaggieW’s husband understand the (many amusing) implications of that statement! Anyway, half way through my workout a sound started. It sounded like a camera shooting off photos in quick succession every time I moved. Upon investigation I discovered that it appeared to be emanating from my itoy camera. Hmmmm….

I moved my workout to the spare room to stop the distracting and annoying noise and then emailed my man to see why my itoy was making noises. Apparently we now have a motion-sensitive thingo in the living room that takes a series of pictures of anything that moves between 8am and 5pm and emails those pics to him. I plan to go home at lunch time tomorrow and walk around naked.

Day 50
Week 8, Day 1

Training
Good news! My wrist is feeling almost 100%. I’m still treating it like it was a little pink princess but there is no pain unless I do something stupid.

Turbulence Training 30 Day Fat Loss
Workout A. I started back at Workout A for the new week, just to make it simple for my little mind.
DB Flat Press 3 x 8 @ 20kg
Barbell Row with 1s. pause at chest 3 x 8 @ 25kg
DB Rear delt flye 3 x 12 with 4kg DB’s (working on form for this one at the moment)
Pushups (instead of close grip DB Press) 3 x 8 with grips
DB Incline curls 3 x 8 with 7kg DB’s
Reverse row (instead of face pull) bodyweight

Nutrition
1. Oatwhites with raspberries, 6 Omega 3 capsules
2. Tuna and chickpea salad
3. Pruffin, moro black, 6 Omega 3 caps
4. Lamb and buckwheat casserole
5. 200ml yogurt, cup of berries

Calories: 1690 P25% C49% F26%

Water: 3L
Espresso: 2
Supplements:
12g Omega 3 fish oil
2g Vitamin C

1 comment:

  1. Blasphemy! I have never set up an automatic digital camera in my house!

    ;)

    ...

    Okay, yes, I've THOUGHT about how to do it in order to help my sister out with her new kitty mama anxiety (she just adopted two cats and had to go on a 14 day business trip to Australia). I figured that she would feel better about leaving her babies at home with just an every other day visit from the pet sitter if she had a live webcam feed of her living room.

    I didn't actually DO it, though.

    Yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.