Thursday, April 14, 2011

t minus 15

I've got exactly 15 minutes until our ride (who doubles as house and cat-sitter) arrives to transport us to my favourite place in the world - the airport.

We are off to Wellington for the weekend to visit my brother and the fam, and so I can make an appearance at the Welly campus of my university. It's been a craaaazy morning, but I managed to get in a 15 minute workout, send all the orders and organise plane snacks.  Sure, I may have forgotten something.. my notes.. my phone.. I'm sure there's something, but at least we won't go hungry on the plane.

Yes, it's only a 45 minute flight, but it falls right on snack time and it's important to be prepared. Especially since aeroplane coffee will actually fry your liver. Or at least it tastes like it will.



Sorted.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 am

    I'm going to wellington this weekend, too! Perhaps we'll run into each other ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.