Thursday, June 16, 2011

**Luck**

I wouldn't say I'm a big believer in 'luck' per se, but I'll certainly be hoping for some tomorrow in my Nutritional Biochemistry exam. I put in a solid effort today, but there is only so much you can do in a day and it's a very complex paper. The aftershocks keep coming too, which tends to scramble my brain a bit. Also, I woke up with a sore throat, which I'm killing with vit C and lysine.

As usual I've had my little 'helper' on the job.
And when I say 'little', I mean compared to a whale. Earthquakes may be slimming for me but they are fattening for Razzy. Neighbours tend to feed each others cats automatically these days, just in case the cat on their doorstep is earthquake displaced, and he is not above taking advantage.

As I have to get back to some last minute memorisation proceedings, here are a coupla pics I took tonight.

Easter egg in the fruit bowl. It's amazing how little attention I pay to things just lying around.. in the fruit bowl. Since Easter.

Chocolate sauce on frozen yogurt. Mmmm mmmm. This chocolate sauce was melted dark chocolate, strawberry compote and honey. If you have not tried this, you must.

It's in a cup, which is the only way I can keep my portion decent.

Ok, that luck thing; wish me some of it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 pm

    Good Luck !!!
    [PS I am so lucky NOT to have exams]
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already did, but here's some more, just for a bonus:

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.