Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Ahhh...

Yesterday's exam, Therapeutic and Abnormal Psychology, was one of those where I looked at the essay questions, perceived that I'd been completely off-beam with my study efforts, and then sweated through 2 hours of pulling any and all relevant info from the corners of my memory. 

Today I'm relaxing before going back to the grind for my last exam, which is next Monday.  There is no Sanaworld post today, but I've put Verbania Part #2 on the travel blog. 

The pic to the left is both informative and educational, yes? How do you manage to keep a 6 year old amused for an hour on a ferry boat?  It's easy! You go all Project Runway with the baby wipes and a few plastic toys. Then you hold a runway show, choose the winner and say 'Auf Wiedersehen' to the loser. Then you do it again.. and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.