Monday, January 09, 2012

Cute Overload

2016 Update! The new instructions and code for embedding audio into blogger are here, on mybloggerlab.

Today got a little crazy, so I've only got time to blog the first, and undoubtedly most important, of the three things I planned for today's post.

My niece Miss J, who is six, has been away skiing, in The Swiss Alps (doesn't everyone just do that at Christmas?), but on her return we Skyped and she wanted to do a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year message for the blog.

It took me hours to figure out how to embed audio files, but I think this should work (thanks Kek for the sending me this link (now removed), which finally got me sorted):

Happy New Year Message for the readers of 'Aunty Sara Blog'



And this one is 'We wish you a Merry Christmas', in German.


The artist:



Tomorrow, I promise you a Daily Banana. It's a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Kerryn Woods9:44 pm

    Yay! Glad I found something useful. You do know I had NO idea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so thrilled at our first effort that she went into a giggling fit complete with pig-like snorting. It was heaps of fun, and much silliness. :D

    With the audio file, I had to first convert it using this website.
    http://www.convertfiles.com/
    Then upload it to the Sana server, then do that tricky stuff with the Google reader audio player. It's definitely worth knowing how to do though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing. Having comment issues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerryn Woods7:06 pm

    Why does this stuff have to be so complicated?

    And I completely forgot to say how cute Miss J is. And talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.