Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fitness Find and Foodcam

I've been banned from my office! Not quite banned. More like driven out by the ongoing construction work, which is a) noisy b) has required a temporary, random rearrangement of the furniture. It's like any worthwhile thing: there is always that messy and annoying in-between phase.

As my shoulder objects to heavy-duty typing on the notebook, this will be a mainly pics post, starting with a Fitness Find.

Zuzana (ex. Bodyrock) is back!  If you are looking for a new direction or haven't quite made it to the 'action' stage of your New Years Resolutions, I'd recommend checking out her ZWOD (Zuzana's Workout of the Day) vids. These are free on Youtube, but have been copied by lots of faker channels already. The correct channel is Zuzkalight.



Her workouts meet my criteria of being fast, effective, equipment-free and fun. She looks like a super-hero action figure, yes?



Foodcam From Week 3 of Junk Free January
Smoothie: coconut milk, avocado, maca, cacao beans, WPC, banana
Post blending



Lamb rack preparation: rosemary, thyme. oregano, garlic and olive oil mashed in the mortar and pestle and then rubbed in to the meat
Salad haul from the garden - still going strong!
Last night's dinner: lamb, kale, salad, sheeps-milk pecorino and roasted kumara (sweet potato)
That's it from me for the day! I'll be back tomorrow with an update on the Junk Free January progress.

I hope you are all having a fun and relaxing weekend. There are still a few days left to enter the Name Our Multivitamin giveaway, so feel free to CLICK HERE and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.