Friday, February 10, 2012

Polka-dot Bikini


I am about half way through a 'quick' (ahem...) post on my current nutrition protocol (i.e. 'what I eat'), but... it's not 'quick' enough to be finished tonight!


Probably not tomorrow either, as I'm heading out of town for a friends 40th. .


As I have no shame, I thought it appropriate to embarrass both the birthday girl and myself by posting a bikini pic. That's us, frolicking around, wearing practically nothing.


I'm on the left, in the fetching polka dots. I remember being completely envious of the pink, frilly number.






And here we are, being used as slave labour in the garden.


I'm on the right. I think 'poodle' socks were really in circa 1975/76.  You know? They had a big ruffle around the ankle. All the little girls in kindy wanted them.

Have a great weekend! I'll be back Sunday with that nutrition post.

2 comments:

  1. Um. There's an enormous blank space at the bottom of this post - you have to scroll down and down and down and DOWN to find the comments. Just saying.

    You look very cute in polka dots. I think you need another bikini just like that one. Tres chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now, but have no idea what it was there for! X

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.