Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Week in Eats


Last week I was not as dedicated as usual to snapping my meals. That's because I hardly appeared from my office. I also ate Egg Fooyung from a takeaway shop, twice, and who wants to see pics of that?

I sent The Programmer out to my favourite kebab place and he discovered that, horrifyingly, it has closed down. Well, that wasn't due to lack of business from casa SaraProgrammer, that's for sure. I guess the locals prefer the takeaway shop next door. That's been there for years.

Breakfast has been a little.. repetitious this week.

Sprouted, Fermented, Buckwheat, Vegan Yumminess

Regular old oatbran and eggwhites with COCONUT YOGURT



COCONUT YOGURT - I'm going to tell you how to make this tomorrow

Slim pasta with Green Goop

Your basic 'what's in the fridge?' plate

Feta, avo, chicken, pumpkin salad

With tamari roasted pumpkin seeds

I must have been proud of this one, even with dodgy white balance

GF Beefy pie and leftover pumpkin salad


Vegan chia bar and nut butter (a recurring snack on a busy week)

And now for something different... 

Beefy pie with avocado sauce (a.k.a Green Goop)
Today I just realised I have fallen behind on my biometrics (stats) assignments, so that looks like a fun Sunday activity.

I just added some more pics to the breakfast of the year recipe too, and I'll see ya tomorrow about getting in a fizz over my new obsession: coconut yogurt.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see how you make your coconut yoghurt... I'm addicted to coconut kefir ;) YUM those chia bars with nut butter oh so glorious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of coconut yoghurt but is sounds good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good. I don't know how I lived so long without it!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.