Thursday, March 24, 2016

I Quit Sugar Snickery Bars

Well, you know I feel bad for missing my Sunday post, so to make up for it, here are some pics I just took of Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar Snickery Caramel Bars.

I have a friend that is a fan of IQS, and it was her birthday so I gave them a go.



I have to say, this was a quite fiddly recipe and also quite full of sugar, but never mind. It's a present.
Also, I must be becoming a photographer because it is really, really annoying me that the cut piece on the left above is not quite in focus.

I'll probably have to replace that photo later, or I won't sleep.


I couldn't get the caramel to set, but this could be because I used coconut butter instead of butter butter. I also managed to burn the first lot of caramel, so watch out for that.

I can't fault the taste though, they are delicious. Quite a lot like a snickers bar, but less sweet.


I hope you enjoy these indulgent pictures and have some awesome plans for the long weekend.

I've started work on an ITP update post which will be up on Sunday :)

:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to have a shoot with some of your amazing cupcakes! They seem like the perfect subject.

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.