Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well.. I think the whole world knows by now that Christchurch, where I live, was hit by a massive earthquake a week ago. I've really been kind of preoccupied and exhausted but we are all ok, and that is the main thing.

I would like to thank and send a big, mushy kiss to everyone that has sent me supportive emails, messages and texts, it does mean so much. It is in times like this that you learn who your real friends are (and, if I might say, which ones don't really give a damn!).

Tonight I've just been chiling out, enjoying the lack of aftershocks and uploaded some pics from Prague. You can find them here and some newer ones here.

1 comment:

  1. I was in Italy last week and only just found out... my goodness. Glad you are still with us! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.