Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lunch

At the moment I'm doing mad Earthquake-catchup, which luckily my Uni tutors are being very understanding about. I have to finish a Rapid Communication Poster (RCP) for Binge Eating Disorder (BED) today (ASAP) and then two more essays in the next week (OMG).

You'd think by now I would have mastered the fact that these things get done waaaay faster if you just do them, rather than ... stress about the fact that they have to be done. I'm trying to keep that in mind every time a distraction comes up, except for now, because blogging is an actual necessity.

Today I made a smoothie for the first time in ages, using my new Kenwood Multipro. It does a fab job with crushing those berries/banana/WPC/maca/yogurt into a thick, cheek-exercising smoothie. It does look a bit psychedelic though. Standing by for hallucinations and flashes of genius.

1 comment:

  1. OK, now I want a raspberry/banana smoothie.

    The word verification is decaliti. Sounds like an exotic Italian dessert. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.