Thursday, September 22, 2011

Advantages of having a sick Programmer at home..



Me:  'Do you think you feel up to doing something? '
Programmer: .. 'what...?' *suspicious look*
Me: 'Please could you fiddle with the html on my blog and make it wider?'
Programmer: *all manner of disgruntled noises and mumblings about bloggers poxy templates and why don't I just switch to a new template and oh the pain*


Five minutes later:


Programmer: 'Done'
Me: 'You are a giant of a man etc etc.'


:D


Tomorrow I may broach the subject of making the header larger. I have no idea where I saved the original file and my Photoshop died when my laptop did (the disc?? no idea where that is...).


But for now.. does this new width work for everyone? 

2 comments:

  1. Yup, much more betterer.

    You know, newer templates allow all sorts of funky things that the old ones don't. And it turns out that you don't lose your header after all - you just might have to get The Programmer to work some of his magic to resize it appropriately.

    In case you're a bit nervous, just download your existing template first before you change anything - there's an option to do that in the designy bit of the Dashboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 pm

    Like it.

    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.