Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cookies, Cream, Psychopaths..

Firstly, I'm just really sorry for what I am about to do to you, but it can't be helped. Friday night is treat night at my place:

Oh, I know.. I know. White Chocolate Oreo Fudge. Further words are not necessary.


I actually don't splurge every single Friday, but if I'm in the mood, then I do, and this has not done my fatloss any harm.  I don't eat the whole plate of course. If it's a great dessert you shouldn't have to. It only took me 10 years to figure that one out. The trick is to eat less on Saturday. No, this will not tank your metabolism. You'll be fine. Trust me.

The recipe is swiped 100% from Averies Love Veggies and Yoga blog. Hers has more Oreo's. I didn't buy enough and wasn't even sure if they existed in NZ supermarkets. I never browse the biscuit aisle and it did feel a bit like stumbling into the rough part of town, but there they were. Americanisation continues its relentless invasion of kiwi supermarkets.

Apart from making the easiest fudge ever, today has been all about criminal risk assessment. I was having issues concluding and went begging on Facebook for some ideas. Someone mentioned just quoting CSI:Miami and I had to explain that I already had. Horatio never has problems concluding. Lines of more than ten words may be beyond him, but I wouldn't mind some of that ability to sum up a messy situatuion concisely without losing my cool. 


Programmer pic: testing a new lens in the garden



3 comments:

  1. OMFG. I LOVE the look of those, totally will be making them the next time I'm Bringing A Plate to somewhere. And looks so easy too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is easy. SO easy. Takes literally five minutes. You must make them. My Aunty actually sent a message over with my mum tonight to ask if I had any left... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, thanks for making this and for the great pics...I think yours turned out beautifully and so glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what's in your brain, your heart or your dinner plate :D.